A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hola and thanks for having us!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hola and thanks for having us!

Hola and thanks for having us! 11 years, 4 months ago #537

• FloRida
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello again. This is kind of a test. I had already typed a big greetings but it didn't post. Maybe it is waiting for approval IDK.
If this does post I will reply with everything again but if not then could the mod just post my original and skip this. Thanks.

Re: Hola and thanks for having us! 11 years, 4 months ago #538

• FloRida
  • Fresh Boarder
LOL well looks like I have to re type it again so here goes.

Hello everyone. My name is Troy, my wife is Allison, Emma and Matthew are our kiddos (7 and 12).

Hopefully next year we get the chance to come join in all the fun.

We have a 50 cc quad on the way but need another beginner bike for our 12 y/o and also a bike for me.
I am about 200lbs with experience on the street and drag strip with an 05 GSXR crotch rocket. I also rode some 80s and 125s when I was a kid 15-20 years ago (none were mine so it was just a little riding here and there). Considering my last bike was a much more powerful streetbike is it a safe bet that I would grow bored very fast of a 250cc thumper or 125cc smoker and would much rather want a 450/250 with my size. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to seeing and hearing from yall. Merry Christmas!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds